Summer Jobs in Megeve
We'd love to have you working with us in Megeve during the summer. We are a family run company and we take great care of our staff and hope that you have a wonderful summer with us. We are looking for chalet hosts for our hotel to look after our guests and help them to check in, serve breakfast, wash up, clean rooms and generally be a smiley, happy and helpful face of the company. Most of our guests in the summer are french so we are looking for french speakers. The job is hard work but great fun, you mostly work mornings and/or evenings and there is plenty of time off to enjoy the beautiful countryside.
Due to current restrictions post Brexit, you will have to hold an EU passport (no visa required) or a Canadian/Australian passport with a working visa for France. Unfortunately, UK passport holders can no longer work in France.
We take great care to look after our staff as we believe that a happy staff team reflects well for our guests and our guests enjoy their holiday more. Many of our staff have remained life long friends.
Please call or drop us an email to find out more.
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Travel to and from UK, medical insurance, food, good accommodation and a summer season's lift pass.
• Good amounts of time off to enjoy the area
We are looking for
• Housekeeping experience
• French speaking & EU passport holder (or Canadian/Australian with french working visa)
• Friendly, smiley and helpful demeanour
• Willingness to get stuck in as one of the team with a can do attitude
• Customer service experience
If you think you fill these criteria then please do send us an email with your CV.