Self-catered apartment Le Chamois - a cozy hideaway right in the centre of Megeve
- Fantastic location right next to the central village square
- Very close to the bars and restaurants but at the rear of the building so quiet
- 1 double bedded room with large window overlooking rear.
- Separate alcove with bunk beds off apartment corridor
- Sleeps 2 comfortably, ideal for a romantic get away or more cozy for 4 using the bunks
- Comfortable open plan living/dining room and kitchenette
- Sunny balcony from living room, looking towards the top of the peaks of Jaillet
- Bathroom with shower over bath and separate w.c.
- WIFI, french TV and DVD player
About Apartment Le Chamois
Back with us again for a second season, Le Chamois is a true gem and was very popular summer. With an incredible location right in the heart of Megève’s pedestrianised town centre, it is less than 50 yards from central square and cafés, restaurants and bars. There is no better spot in Megève from which to enjoy everything the resort has to offer. Ideal for short breaks or weekends as well as week stays.
This self catered apartment itself is on the first floor of the apartment building and is approximately 40m square. There a balcony to the rear, overlooking the 5* Hotel Mont Blanc’s rear terrace and with a view of the very tips of the Jaillet ski area. The master bedroom has a double bed, large window and ample storage space. The bunk beds are kept tidily towards the rear of the apartment, separated by a curtain. There is a bathroom with a shower, bath, washing machine and separate W.C. The living / dining / kitchen area is open-plan, with the dining table looking out of the double balcony doors. The kitchenette is equipped with 4 electric hobs, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and a small oven.
This self-catered apartment would be ideal for a couple looking for a romantic getaway or a family, for whom the accommodation would be a little more cozy!
All linen and towels are provided and our friendly and professional staff are on hand to ensure that you are settled in and to answer any queries.
The chalet is cleaned weekly, but we can usually arrange daily cleaning if you wish. We ask you to leave the chalet as you would wish to find it and reserve the right to bill you for any extra cleaning work necessary.
Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. Pets are not allowed.
|Full Week||Short breaks|
|3 nights |
|4 nights |
|Self-Catered £ per apartment|
|Chalet Les Clochettes|
|Apartment Les Clochettes|
|Apartment Le Chamois|