Self-Catered Chalet Les Clochettes - lovely summer chalet in beautiful Megeve, French Alps
- 150m from the Rochebrune cable car for mountain biking & hiking
- 5 minute stroll down to the central Megeve village square
- 10 minute stroll to the sports centre with swimming pool, climbing wall, tennis etc
- 5 comfortable en-suite twin/double bedrooms all with balconies
- Sauna to sooth away post adventure aches and pains!
- The chalet has a wonderfully spacious sitting area with luxurious leather armchairs and deep comfy sofas
- Large dining area with glass plate doors to sunny veranda and garden.
- Crisp white linen and plump duvets and french complimentary toileteries
- Well appointed en-suite bathrooms
- WIFI throughout
- For larger groups extend into the upstairs apartment
- Quiet location
- Parking and bike storage available.
- Great for road biking, lots of Tour de France routes on your doorstep.
- Canyoning, white water rafting, guided hiking & mountain biking and many more bookable through our partners Evo 2. Click here for more information and prices.
About Chalet Les Clochettes
Our summer chalet Les Clochettes is in an ideal, quiet location for those that want to enjoy the peace of the mountains but still only a few minutes stroll down to the centre of Megeve to enjoy the picturesque cobbled streets, bars and boutiques. Just 150m from the Rochebrune cable car it's ideal to get up into the mountains for all those summer, alpine adventures! There is loads for you to enjoy in Megeve in the summer from the more extreme canyoning and white water rafting to hiking, horse riding, golf, high ropes courses, road or mountain biking to summer swimming lakes, swimming pools and the luge or just relax and visit mountain farms to see cheese being made or put your feet up with a glass of wine and watch the world go by!
But the real joy is the chalet. Beautifully proportioned with a large, spacious sitting room, looking out onto the Rochebrune mountain, a view which you can enjoy from the comfort of the leather armchairs, or perhaps from the sunny veranda whilst the kids play in the garden. There is a sauna where you can unwind after a hard days adventuring. Then collapse into soft, deep beds made with crisp linen. All of our five bedrooms have balconies and en-suite bathrooms as well as complimentary french toileteries, two include jacuzzi baths! Wake well rested for the a fun packed day ahead.
If your party is larger than 10 people then we can extend the chalet to include the apartment above which sleeps an additional 4-6 people.
The chalet is cleaned before you arrive and we ask you to leave the chalet as you would wish to find it and reserve the right to bill you for any extra cleaning work necessary.
Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. Pets are not allowed.
|Full Week||Short breaks|
|3 nights |
|4 nights |
|Self-Catered £ per apartment|
|Chalet Les Clochettes||N/A|
|Apartment Les Clochettes||£900||£400||£530|
|Apartment Le Chamois||£600||£300||£400|
* Not available to book on-line. Please email or call us to book.