Our Selection of 3 and 4 star hotels in Megève
As well as running our own chalets, hotels and apartments, we have also partnered with a small selection of French hotels in Megeve. We relay your booking for you and can offer a range of services similar to what our own guests enjoy. We'll help with transfers, ski hire, lift passes and local recommendations, as well as providing you with your own English-speaking Stanford contact during your stay.
- Centrally located 4 star hotel
- 2 mins from the Chamois ski lift and central square
- 19 Rooms & 5 Suites
- Fantastic restaurant - La Table du Trappeur
- Comfortable lounge with log fire
- Relaxation rooms with jacuzzi, sauna and massage
- Price Guide £1,100-£2,800pp/week Half Board
- Centrally located 3 star hotel
- 28 Rooms & 10 Suites
- Restaurant overlooking the river
- Large Lounge with Log Fire
- In the pedestrianised centre of Megeve
- 2 mins walk to ski lift
- Price guide £700-£1,000pp Bed & Breakfast
- Charming 3 star hotel
- Owner run by M. and Mme Allard
- 22 rooms decorated in wood and thick wools
- Good restaurant
- Cozy lounge/bar with log fire
- 3 minute walk to lift and central square
- Sports Centre next door with spa
- Price Guide £800-£1000pp Half Board
- 3 star hotel
- One of the longest established in Megeve
- 40 Rooms and 1 Suite
- Bed & Breakfast only
- Adjoining restaurant for dining
- Sauna and beauty salon
- Megeve on doorstep
- 3 minute walk to lift
- Price guide £700-£900pp Bed & Breakfast
- Recently renovated 3 star hotel
- 22 Bedrooms and 1 suite
- Charmingly furnished in alpine wood
- Bed & Breakfast
- Excellent restaurant also on site
- Sauna, Hammam and Massage Therapist on request
- 3 minute walk to central square
- Price guide £800-£1000pp Bed & Breakfast
Stanford's Chalets and Chalet Hotels offer most of the benefits of a hotel but may offer better value.
All of our rooms have ensuite bathrooms; we employ professional chefs so the food is amongst the best in Megeve; we keep our bar prices low; vin ordinaire is free with dinner but we have a selection of better wines at very reasonable prices; many of the hotel extras such as afternoon tea and cakes are free in our chalets.
The only real difference is that dinner is a set menu and all our guests sit down together.
Ask Us a Question...
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have. Call +44(0)1603 477471 or email us below...
Lift passes & Equipment
We have everything you need for the ultimate skiing holiday, for beginners and seasoned skiers.Read More