Enquiries & Reservations
To book your ski holiday with us in Megeve, you can reserve a room online using the form below, call our UK office on 01603 477471 or get in touch by email.
NB. Please do this before you book your flights.
Before booking we can offer you a 'two day option' whilst you confirm with fellow guests and organise flights. Simply get back to us when ready to pay your deposit and let us take care of the rest!
We require the following deposits:
- Catered ski chalets - £150 pp
- Self-catered apartments - £600
- Megeve hotels - 30% of holiday
Please ensure you are insured at the time of booking, so you are covered for loss of deposits.
Your Booking is confirmed when we receive your deposit.
Our on-line booking system enables you to reserve rooms for full weeks from Sunday to Sunday or short breaks and weekends either 3 or 4 nights beginning or ending on Sunday. For other durations please email or call us.
We have a mix of double, twin, triple and family rooms but you can also reserve single rooms in Chalet-hotel Rond Point. For other single room bookings, (for example single occupancy of a twin room or if you are willing to share), please call our office.
NB. The on-line booking system is slightly limited when it comes to adding our special offers especially for short breaks. If if the price is not what you expect, please do use the system to hold a room and confirm the correct price with our office staff.
Prefer to deal direct? Email us using the form below or call us on 01603 477471.
Summary of Booking Conditions
- The Party Leader accepts responsibility for ensuring everyone pays and is kept informed.
- Full payment is due 8 weeks before departure.
- Everyone must be insured.
- After booking is confirmed, prices will only change as a result of government or airline action.
- Changes to bookings incur a charge of £25.
- If you cancel 56 days before departure, you lose your deposit, after that higher cancellation charges apply.
- If we have to make a major change you have the option of a full refund.
- Everyone must have a valid passport and any necessary visas.
- You are responsible for the conduct of your party and for any costs we incur as a result of any misbehaviour.
Full Terms and Conditions can be downloaded here.