Ski Chalet Les Clochettes - our superior ski chalet in Megeve
- 5 comfortable en-suite twin/double bedrooms all with balconies
- Superb cooking from a professional live-in chef couple
- Wonderfully spacious sitting area
- 150m from the Rochebrune cable car
- 5 minute stroll down to the central Megeve village square
- For larger groups extend into the upstairs apartment
- Sauna to sooth away aches and pains at the end of a hard day
- Crisp white linen and plump duvets
- French complimentary toileteries
- Well appointed en-suite bathrooms
- Delicious cakes, canapes and 4 course meals
- Large dining area with glass plate doors to sunny veranda
- Luxurious leather armchairs and deep comfy sofas
- Quiet location
- WIFI throughout
- Ideal for short ski breaks as well as week breaks
- Bookable on a room by room basis as well as a whole chalet
About Ski Chalet Les Clochettes
Our superior catered ski chalet Les Clochettes is in an ideal quiet location for those that want to enjoy the peace of the mountains but still only a few minutes stroll down to the centre of Megeve to experience the picturesque cobbled streets, bars and boutiques. Just 150m from the Rochebrune cable car it's very close to the slopes. But the real joy is the chalet. Beautifully proportioned with a large, spacious sitting room, looking out onto the Rochebrune mountain, you can enjoy a delicious aperetif and canapes from the comfort of the leather armchairs, or perhaps from the sunny veranda whilst discussing your day on the ski slopes. Soothe any aches and pains away in our new sauna and then relax over a 4 course dinner with appellation controllee wine prepared by your own professional live in chef and served by your knowledgeable host who are there to ensure your comfort. Then hit the hay and collapse into soft, deep beds made with crisp linen. All of our five bedrooms have balconies and en-suite bathrooms as well as complimentary french perfumed toileteries, two include jacuzzi baths! Wake well rested for the day ahead on the slopes. A hearty cooked breakfast will set you up for the day. Enjoy!
Canapes - Chilli, lime & garlic tiger prawns, Smoked duck breast & truffled celeriac remoulade tartlet
Warm smoked salmon, fennel & pink grapefruit cerviche, sweet mustard dressing & chicory salad
Pot roast guinea fowl, ginger spiced greens, boulangere potatoes. Wrapped in parma ham, sun dried tomatoes & truffle creamed sauce
Vanilla creme brullee, blackcurrant sorbet & almond tuille.
The Clochettes can be booked as a whole or on a room by room basis. It is also available for weekends and short ski breaks, ideal since the transfer time from Geneva is only just over an hour.
If your party is larger than 10 people then we can extend the chalet to include the apartment above which sleeps an additional 4-6 people.
Please note, smoking is not permitted in our chalets.
Click here to see our most recent guest reviews
- Welcome Cremant on arrival
- En-suite accommodation with complimentary toiletries
- Cooked breakfast including bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts, pastries etc.
- Home cooked cakes for afternoon tea
- Canapes and aperitifs
- 4 course dinner prepared to an extremely high standard by a experienced chef (6 nights)
- Complimentary good quality wine with dinner
- Coffee & chocolates
- Free wireless internet access
- Friendly and professional staff
- Join The Unthank Ski Club, free of charge for friendly, social skiing
- Alternatively download ski itineraries to make the most of your stay.
- Free Airport transfer on Sunday mornings
Ski Weekend and Short Ski Break Prices
Catered Ski Chalet £ prices per person
23-25 Dec, 6-19 Jan,17 Mar-14 Apr
|Other periods except Half-Term & New Year||Half-Term 17-24 Feb, New Year 30 Dec-5 Jan|
|Sun- Wed||Sun- Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun||Sun- Wed||Sun-Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun||Sun- Wed||Sun- Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun|
|Catered Chalet £ per person|
|Hotel Rond Point||£360||£465||£485||£380||£400||£505||£540||£435||£440||£570||£600||£470|
|Self-Catered Apartments £ in total|
|Chalet Apartment Roseau||£1,500||£1,900||£2,000||£1,600||£1,600||£2,000||£2,100||£1,700||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
For a full comparison click here
Weekly Ski Prices
Catered Chalet £ prices per person
|Week from Sunday||December||January||February||March||Apr|
|Catered Chalet Prices £ per person per week|
|Les Clochettes||FULL||£1,000||£1,020||FULL|| |
|£1,050||£1,200|| ||£1,200||£1,100||£1,050||£950||£750|| |
|Hotel Rond Point||£680||£680||£750||£790|| |
|Hotel Sylvana||£680||£680||£750||£790|| |
|Self-catered Apartment Prices £ per week|
|Chalet Apartment Roseau||£2,500||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL|| |
|Apartment Clochettes||£1,700||£3,000||£1,700|| |
|Sporting Apartments|| |
23rd - 27th
1 apt only
1 apt only
For a comparison of prices in all our accommodation click here
Airport Transfers and Travel Options
Getting to Megeve is easy - fly, train, drive
The easiest way to get to Megeve is to fly to Geneva. There are direct flights from about 20 UK airports and numerous other countries. We will then arrange your transfer to Megeve (see below). It's only just over an hour in our minibuses. You can also take a train - there are TGVs from Paris and Lille to nearby Sallanches - and we will pick you up. Please do not book to Geneva Central - we can pick up at the airport station but not in the centre. It is also an easy drive from the UK - motorway all the way except the last 10 miles. For details of all the options click here.
We offer three levels of Transfer service between Megeve and Geneva airport.
1. FREE Sunday morning if you are happy to arrive in Megeve between 13:00 and 14:00 and depart Megeve at 07:00/07:30 to arrive in Geneva by 09:00. (Free for Chalet guests. Apartment guests £10 each way). Suitable for people arriving on flights before 10:50 or departing after 10:30.
2. Shared - These will be either on a coach or a minibus. Several parties of guests may travel in the same vehicle.
3. Priority - Our Priority transfers are transfers arranged around your requirements, except that if there are spare seats on the vehicle we may use them for other guests (see waiting times below).
|Special||Shared Transfers||Priority Transfer|
|Transfer Prices £ each way||Sunday Transfer||arr/dep between |
09:00 am - 21:00pm
|arr/dep before 09:00 |
or after 21:00
|arr/dep between |
09:00 and 21:00
|Stanford Catered Guest Price||FREE||£30pp (£25 for 6 or more)||£180 per vehicle (8 seats)||Shared plus £60 per vehicle |
|Stanford Self-Catered Guest Price||£10||£30pp (£25 for 6 or more)||£180 per vehicle (8 seats)||Shared plus £60 per vehicle |
|Non-Stanford Guest - Transfer Only||£15||£35pp (£30 for 6 or more)||N/A||Shared plus £60 per vehicle |
Airport Waiting Times
These transfers do involve some waiting times although we try to keep these to a minimum. Please click here to make sure you know what these are.
Ask Us a Question...
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have. Call +44(0)1603 477471 or email us below...
Lift passes & Equipment
We have everything you need for the ultimate skiing holiday, for beginners and seasoned skiers.Read More
Like the idea of being cooked for but fancy a bit more independence? Why not try our semi-catered apartments for the best of both worlds! Read more...
What’s going on on the pistes? Check out the snow report for detailed information.Snow Report