Ski Chalet Les Clochettes - our superior ski chalet in Megeve
- 5 comfortable en-suite twin/double bedrooms all with balconies
- Superb cooking from a professional live-in chef couple
- Wonderfully spacious sitting area
- 150m from the Rochebrune cable car
- 5 minute stroll down to the central Megeve village square
- For larger groups extend into the upstairs apartment
- Sauna to sooth away aches and pains at the end of a hard day
- Crisp white linen and plump duvets
- Fragrant complimentary toileteries
- Well appointed en-suite bathrooms
- Delicious cakes, canapes and 4 course meals
- Large dining area with glass plate doors to sunny veranda
- Luxurious leather armchairs and deep comfy sofas
- Quiet location
- WIFI throughout
- Ideal for short ski breaks as well as week breaks
- Bookable on a room by room basis as well as a whole chalet
About Ski Chalet Les Clochettes
Our superior catered ski chalet Les Clochettes is in an ideal quiet location for those that want to enjoy the peace of the mountains but still only a few minutes stroll down to the centre of Megeve to experience the picturesque cobbled streets, bars and boutiques. Just 150m from the Rochebrune cable car it's very close to the slopes. But the real joy is the chalet. Beautifully proportioned with a large, spacious sitting room, looking out onto the Rochebrune mountain, you can enjoy a delicious aperetif and canapes from the comfort of the leather armchairs, or perhaps from the sunny veranda whilst discussing your day on the ski slopes. Soothe any aches and pains away in our new sauna and then relax over a 4 course dinner with appellation controllee wine prepared by your own professional live in chef and served by your knowledgeable host who are there to ensure your comfort. Then hit the hay and collapse into soft, deep beds made with crisp linen. All of our five bedrooms have balconies and en-suite bathrooms as well as complimentary french perfumed toileteries, two include jacuzzi baths! Wake well rested for the day ahead on the slopes. A hearty cooked breakfast will set you up for the day. Enjoy!
Canapes - Chilli, lime & garlic tiger prawns, Smoked duck breast & truffled celeriac remoulade tartlet
Warm smoked salmon, fennel & pink grapefruit cerviche, sweet mustard dressing & chicory salad
Pot roast guinea fowl, ginger spiced greens, boulangere potatoes. Wrapped in parma ham, sun dried tomatoes & truffle creamed sauce
Vanilla creme brullee, blackcurrant sorbet & almond tuille.
The Clochettes can be booked as a whole or on a room by room basis. It is also available for weekends and short ski breaks, ideal since the transfer time from Geneva is only just over an hour.
If your party is larger than 10 people then we can extend the chalet to include the apartment above which sleeps an additional 4-6 people.
Please note, smoking is not permitted in our chalets.
Click here to see our most recent guest reviews
- Welcome Cremant on arrival
- En-suite accommodation with complimentary toiletries
- Cooked breakfast including bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts, pastries etc.
- Home cooked cakes for afternoon tea
- Canapes and aperitifs
- 4 course dinner prepared to an extremely high standard by a experienced chef (6 nights)
- Complimentary good quality wine with dinner
- Coffee & chocolates
- Room servicing 3 times/week (4 including Sunday changeover)
- Free wireless internet access
- Friendly and professional staff
- Join The Unthank Ski Club, free of charge for friendly, social skiing
- Alternatively download ski itineraries to make the most of your stay.
Ski Weekend and Short Ski Break Prices
Catered Ski Chalet £ prices per person
Catered Ski Chalet
Prices £ per person
Special Offer Prices
Jan 5th-18th Jan & 22nd March to end of the season
Normal prices excl Half term & New Year
22nd Dec-28th Dec & 19th Jan - 21st March
29th Dec-4th Jan
|Sun- Wed||Sun- Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun||Sun- Wed||Sun-Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun||Sun- Wed||Sun- Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun|
|Hotel Rond Point||£300||£410||£440||£330||£400||£505||£540||£435||£510|| |
For a full comparison click here
Weekly Ski Prices
Catered Chalet £ prices per person
|Week from Sunday||December||January||February||March||Apr|
|Catered Chalet Prices £ per person per week|
|Les Clochettes||FULL|| |
|Hotel Rond Point||£650||£920||£550||£550||£790||£820||£820||£820||£920||£820||£790||£730||£680||£500||£500||FULL|
|Self-catered Apartment Prices £ per week|
|Chalet Apartment Roseau||£2,800||£4,100||£2,300||£2,300||£2,850||FULL||FULL|| |
|Apartment Le Chamois|| |
|Chalet Centrale||£1,400||£3,000||£1,200||£1,200||£1,700||£1,850||£1,850|| |
|Apartment Clochettes||FULL||£3,100||£1,600||£1,600||FULL||£2,500||£2,550||£2,700||£3,100||£3,100||£2,900||£2,100||£1,900||£1,400|| |
For a comparison of prices in all our accommodation click here
Airport Transfers and Travel Options
Getting to Megève is easy - fly, train, drive
The easiest way to get to Megève is to fly to Geneva. There are direct flights from about 20 UK airports and numerous other countries. We can then arrange your transfer. Please check our transfer times before booking your flight - it can be expensive if your flight is very early or late.
Alternatively, the nearest TGV train station (Sallanches) is 20 mins away, or its an easy drive.
For the winter season 2019-20, we are working with Alpybus, the largest Geneva airport transfer company. As a result of our agreement, Alpybus have 200 direct services each week to Megève and many more to Sallanches from where we can pick you up. We also have our own minibuses to cover peak periods and emergencies. The journey takes only 75 minutes in normal conditions. We offer two types of service:
Shared Transfers £28 each way
Several parties of guests may travel in the same vehicle. If your flight is late and your planned transfer has left, the increased capacity that Alpybus have means that they have the flexibility to reschedule and get you to Megève as quickly as possible.
Your transfers will be booked at the time you specify. Prices for Private transfers each way are as follows:
1 - 8 passengers £200, 1-13 passengers £300, 1-16 Passengers £390.
Ask Us a Question...
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have. Call +44(0)1603 477471 or email us below...
Lift passes & Equipment
We have everything you need for the ultimate skiing holiday, for beginners and seasoned skiers.Read More
Like the idea of being cooked for but fancy a bit more independence? Why not try our semi-catered apartments for the best of both worlds! Read more...
What’s going on on the pistes? Check out the snow report for detailed information.Snow Report