Ski Chalet Les Clochettes - Superior catered ski chalet in the French Alps
- 5 comfortable en-suite twin/double bedrooms all with balconies
- Superb cooking from a professional live-in chef couple
- Wonderfully spacious sitting area
- 150m from the Rochebrune cable car
- 5 minute stroll down to the central Megeve village square
- For larger groups extend into the upstairs apartment
- Sauna to sooth away aches and pains at the end of a hard day
- Crisp white linen and plump duvets
- Fragrant complimentary toileteries
- Well appointed en-suite bathrooms
- Delicious cakes, canapes and 4 course meals
- Large dining area with glass plate doors to sunny veranda
- Luxurious leather armchairs and deep comfy sofas
- Quiet location
- WIFI throughout
- Ideal for short ski breaks as well as week breaks
- Bookable on a room by room basis as well as a whole chalet (sleeps 10 to 14)
About Ski Chalet Les Clochettes
Our superior catered ski chalet in the French Alps, Les Clochettes, is in an ideal quiet location for those that want to enjoy the peace of the mountains, but still only a few minutes stroll down to the centre of Megève to experience the picturesque cobbled streets, bars and boutiques. Just 150m from the Rochebrune cable car, this chalet in Megève is very close to the slopes, but the real joy is that this is a luxurious catered chalet in the French Alps. Beautifully proportioned with a large, spacious sitting room, looking out onto the Rochebrune mountain, you can enjoy a delicious aperetif and canapes from the comfort of the leather armchairs, or perhaps from the sunny veranda whilst discussing your day on the ski slopes. Soothe any aches and pains away in our new sauna and then relax over a four-course dinner with appellation controllee wine prepared by your own professional live in chef and served by your knowledgeable host, who are there to ensure your comfort. Then hit the hay and collapse into soft, deep beds made with crisp linen. All of the five bedrooms in this catered ski chalet in the French Alps have balconies and en-suite bathrooms as well as complimentary French perfumed toiletries and two bedrooms even include jacuzzi baths! Wake well rested for the day ahead on the slopes. A hearty cooked breakfast will set you up for the day in this exquisite catered chalet, in the stunning French Alps.
Canapes - Chilli, lime & garlic tiger prawns, Smoked duck breast & truffled celeriac remoulade tartlet
Warm smoked salmon, fennel & pink grapefruit cerviche, sweet mustard dressing & chicory salad
Pot roast guinea fowl, ginger spiced greens, boulangere potatoes. Wrapped in parma ham, sun dried tomatoes & truffle creamed sauce
Vanilla crème brûleé, blackcurrant sorbet & almond tuille.
The Clochettes can be booked as a whole or on a room by room basis. It is also available for weekends and short ski breaks, ideal since the transfer time from Geneva is only just over an hour.
If your party is larger than 10 people then we can extend the chalet to include the apartment above which sleeps an additional 4-5 people.
Please note, smoking is not permitted in our chalets.
Click here to see our most recent guest reviews
- Welcome Cremant on arrival
- En-suite accommodation with complimentary toiletries
- Cooked breakfast including bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts, pastries etc.
- Home cooked cakes for afternoon tea
- Canapes and aperitifs
- 4 course dinner prepared to an extremely high standard by a experienced chef (6 nights)
- Complimentary good quality wine with dinner
- Use of the sauna
- Daily room servicing
- Free wireless internet access
- Friendly and professional staff
- Join The Unthank Ski Club, free of charge for friendly, social skiing
- Alternatively download ski itineraries to make the most of your stay.
Ski Weekend and Short Ski Break Prices
Catered Ski Chalet £ prices per person
Catered Ski Chalet
Prices £ per person
Special Offer Prices
22nd-25th Dec, 3rd to 13th Jan & 17th March to end of season
14th Jan to 10th Feb & 18th Feb to 16th March
New Year and Half Term
26th Dec to 2nd Jan & 11th to 17th Feb
|Sun- Wed||Sun- Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun||Sun- Wed||Sun-Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun||Sun- Wed||Sun- Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun|
|Les Clochettes|| || |
| || |
| || |
|Hotel Sylvana||£375||£510||£555||£420||£495||£640||£655||£540|| |
For a full comparison click here
Weekly Ski Prices
Catered Chalet £ prices per person
Week holidays can start or finish on a Sunday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Or at Christmas and New Year we are offering flexible arrival dates for 7 night stays. Please email us for details
|Week||December 2023||January 2024||February 2024||March 2024|
|22nd/23rd/24th|| 7 nights |
|Catered Chalet Prices £ per person per week|
|Les Clochettes|| |
22nd - 27th
|Short break only|| |
|2 rooms only || |
|Hotel Sylvana|| |
| || |
1 room only £950 or Short break
|2 rooms only £990 or Short break||4 rooms only £950 or Short break|| |
|£990||Short break only Sun-Wed|| |
|Self-catered Apartment Prices £ per week|
|Chalet Apartment Roseau|| |
|FULL from 29th||Short break only 2nd-7th Jan || |
|Short break only Sun-Wed|| |
|Short break only Sun-Wed|| |
|FULL||Short break only Sun-Thurs||£4800||£4700||£4200||£2800||FULL||£3000|
|Apartment Le Chamois|| |
|Short break only Wed-Sun|| |
Short break only Sun-Wed
|Short break only Sun-Thurs|| |
|Apartment Clochettes||22nd - 27th 5 nights ||FULL from 27th||Short break only 3rd-7th Jan||£2000||£2650||£3100||Short break only Sun-Wed||£3100||Short break only Thurs-Sun||FULL||Short break only Sun-Wed||£3400||£2800||£1900|| |
NB. Tax de sejour of 4€/adult/night is not included in the price of the holiday in self-catered apartments only (included in catered chalets) and will be collected in resort.
For a comparison of prices in all our accommodation click here
Airport Transfers and Travel Options
Getting to Megève is easy - fly, train, drive
The easiest way to get to Megève is to fly to Geneva. There are direct flights from about 20 UK airports and numerous other countries. We can then arrange your transfer. Please check our transfer times before booking your flight - it can be expensive if your flight is very early or late.
Alternatively, the nearest TGV train station (Sallanches) is 20 mins away, or its an easy drive.
For the winter season 2023-24, we will be working with Alpybus, the largest Geneva airport transfer company. As a result of our agreement, Alpybus have a lot of services each week to Megève and many more to Sallanches from where we can pick you up. The journey takes only 75 minutes in normal conditions. We offer two types of service:
Shared Transfers approx £40pp tbc each way
Several parties of guests may travel in the same vehicle. If your flight is late and your planned transfer has left, the increased capacity that Alpybus have means that they have the flexibility to reschedule and get you to Megève as quickly as possible. Guide timetables for the 2022/23 season are available here.
Your transfers will be booked at the time you specify. Prices for Private transfers vary according to the size of your group but you get 10% off with our discount code.
Keeping you Covid secure
Desperately missing skiing but worried about the dreaded virus? Don't fret!
We have been operating throughout the pandemic and have great experience of running all of our chalets and apartments with regulations in place to minimise risks but ensure our guests have a fantastic holiday. This summer (2022) the ski lifts are been open, Megéve has been as beautiful as ever with visitors enjoying all that the village has to offer. We will adapt as new regulations appear (and we hope things will relax further) but as things stand at the moment, here is what we have in place :
- We ask you to wear your mask when moving around the chalet.
- You will need to show your "Pass Sanitaire" when you check in to the chalet. Please see here for further details on that.
- We will be offering room servicing during your stay but if you would prefer for this not to happen to minimise cross-contamination then please let us know.
- Our friendly chalet staff will wear masks whilst servicing your rooms.
- The comfortable sitting room and dining area will of course be cleaned very frequently and there will be hand sanitisers in the sitting room and at the entrance to the chalets for guest use.
- The sauna will be cleaned daily and we recommend limiting the usage to 2 people at a time and with people from your "bubble". There will be additional cleaning materials available for your convenience.
- You no longer need to remain in your "bubble" however if you prefer to have a separate table for dinner then please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Ask Us a Question...
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have. Call +44(0)1603 477471 or email us below...
Lift passes & Equipment
We have everything you need for the ultimate skiing holiday, for beginners and seasoned skiers.Read More
Prefer your own private space and to enjoy the fabulous restaurants in town. We have a great array of self-catered apartments.
What’s going on on the pistes? Check out the snow report for detailed information.Snow Report