Ski Chalet Les Clochettes - Superior catered ski chalet in the French Alps
- 5 comfortable en-suite twin/double bedrooms all with balconies
- Superb cooking from a professional live-in chef couple
- Wonderfully spacious sitting area
- 150m from the Rochebrune cable car
- 5 minute stroll down to the central Megeve village square
- For larger groups extend into the upstairs apartment
- Sauna to sooth away aches and pains at the end of a hard day
- Crisp white linen and plump duvets
- Fragrant complimentary toileteries
- Well appointed en-suite bathrooms
- Delicious cakes, canapes and 4 course meals
- Large dining area with glass plate doors to sunny veranda
- Luxurious leather armchairs and deep comfy sofas
- Quiet location
- WIFI throughout
- Ideal for short ski breaks as well as week breaks
- Bookable on a room by room basis as well as a whole chalet
About Ski Chalet Les Clochettes
Our superior catered chalet in the French Alps, Les Clochettes, is in an ideal quiet location for those that want to enjoy the peace of the mountains, but still only a few minutes stroll down to the centre of Megève to experience the picturesque cobbled streets, bars and boutiques. Just 150m from the Rochebrune cable car, this chalet in Megève is very close to the slopes, but the real joy is that this is a luxurious catered chalet in the French Alps. Beautifully proportioned with a large, spacious sitting room, looking out onto the Rochebrune mountain, you can enjoy a delicious aperetif and canapes from the comfort of the leather armchairs, or perhaps from the sunny veranda whilst discussing your day on the ski slopes. Soothe any aches and pains away in our new sauna and then relax over a four-course dinner with appellation controllee wine prepared by your own professional live in chef and served by your knowledgeable host, who are there to ensure your comfort. Then hit the hay and collapse into soft, deep beds made with crisp linen. All of the five bedrooms in this catered chalet in the French Alps have balconies and en-suite bathrooms as well as complimentary French perfumed toiletries and two bedrooms even include jacuzzi baths! Wake well rested for the day ahead on the slopes. A hearty cooked breakfast will set you up for the day in this exquisite catered chalet, in the stunning French Alps.
Canapes - Chilli, lime & garlic tiger prawns, Smoked duck breast & truffled celeriac remoulade tartlet
Warm smoked salmon, fennel & pink grapefruit cerviche, sweet mustard dressing & chicory salad
Pot roast guinea fowl, ginger spiced greens, boulangere potatoes. Wrapped in parma ham, sun dried tomatoes & truffle creamed sauce
Vanilla creme brullee, blackcurrant sorbet & almond tuille.
The Clochettes can be booked as a whole or on a room by room basis. It is also available for weekends and short ski breaks, ideal since the transfer time from Geneva is only just over an hour.
If your party is larger than 10 people then we can extend the chalet to include the apartment above which sleeps an additional 4-5 people.
Please note, smoking is not permitted in our chalets.
Click here to see our most recent guest reviews
- Welcome Cremant on arrival
- En-suite accommodation with complimentary toiletries
- Cooked breakfast including bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts, pastries etc.
- Home cooked cakes for afternoon tea
- Canapes and aperitifs
- 4 course dinner prepared to an extremely high standard by a experienced chef (6 nights)
- Complimentary good quality wine with dinner
- Coffee & chocolates
- Use of the sauna
- Room servicing is 3 times/week (subject to Covid regulations)
- Free wireless internet access
- Friendly and professional staff
- Join The Unthank Ski Club, free of charge for friendly, social skiing
- Alternatively download ski itineraries to make the most of your stay.
Ski Weekend and Short Ski Break Prices
Catered Ski Chalet £ prices per person
Catered Ski Chalet
Prices £ per person
Special Offer Prices
Dec 18th - Jan 1st, Jan 2nd-15th Jan & 20th March to 17th April
Normal prices excl Half term
16th Jan - 12th Feb, 27th Feb -19th March
Half Term w/c 13th & 20th Feb
|Sun- Wed||Sun- Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun||Sun- Wed||Sun-Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun||Sun- Wed||Sun- Thurs||Wed- Sun||Thurs-Sun|
|Les Clochettes||£480||£640||£685||£525||£665||£885||£955||£735|| |
Week bookings only
|Hotel Sylvana||£345||£460||£505||£390||£440||£580||£620||£480||£450|| |
|Hotel Rond Point||£335||£450||£490||£375||£430||£570||£605||£465||£440||£595||£665||£510|
For a full comparison click here
Weekly Ski Prices
Catered Chalet £ prices per person
Week holidays can start or finish on a Sunday, Wednesday or Thursday.
Or at Christmas and New Year we are also offering Monday or Tuesday arrivals/departures for 7 night stays.
|Week||December 2021||January 2022||February 2022||March 2022||Apr 2022|
|Catered Chalet Prices £ per person per week|
|Les Clochettes||£1,180|| |
|£870 - 2 rooms left||£1,350||£1,320|| |
£1,400 - 2 rooms left
|Hotel Sylvana||£730||£910||£550|| |
|£910||£910||£840||£940||£990 - 4 rooms left||£880|| |
|Hotel Rond Point||£710||£890||£550||£620||£860||£890|| |
|Self-catered Apartment Prices £ per week|
|Chalet Apartment Roseau|| |
|Apartment Le Chamois|| |
|Apartment Clochettes||£2,200||£3,500||£1,750|| |
NB. Tax de sejour of 4€/adult/night is not included in the price of the holiday in self-catered apartments only (included in catered chalets) and will be collected in resort.
For a comparison of prices in all our accommodation click here
Airport Transfers and Travel Options
Getting to Megève is easy - fly, train, drive
The easiest way to get to Megève is to fly to Geneva. There are direct flights from about 20 UK airports and numerous other countries. We can then arrange your transfer. Please check our transfer times before booking your flight - it can be expensive if your flight is very early or late.
Alternatively, the nearest TGV train station (Sallanches) is 20 mins away, or its an easy drive.
For the winter season 2021-22, we are working with Alpybus, the largest Geneva airport transfer company. As a result of our agreement, Alpybus have a lot of services each week to Megève and many more to Sallanches from where we can pick you up. We also have our own minibuses to cover peak periods and emergencies. The journey takes only 75 minutes in normal conditions. We offer two types of service:
Shared Transfers £38 each way
Several parties of guests may travel in the same vehicle. If your flight is late and your planned transfer has left, the increased capacity that Alpybus have means that they have the flexibility to reschedule and get you to Megève as quickly as possible. Guide timetables for the 2021/22 season are available here.
Your transfers will be booked at the time you specify. Prices for Private transfers will be confirmed in early September but to give you an idea, last season's prices each way were as follows:
1 - 8 passengers £185, 9-13 passengers £225, 14-16 Passengers £360.
Keeping you Covid secure
Desperately missing skiing but worried about the dreaded virus? Don't fret!
We have been operating throughout the pandemic and have great experience of running all of our chalets and apartments with regulations in place to minimise risks but ensure our guests have a fantastic holiday. This summer (2021) the ski lifts are been open, Megéve has been as beautiful as ever with visitors enjoying all that the village has to offer. We will adapt as new regulations appear (and we hope things will relax further) but as things stand at the moment, here is what we have in place :
- We will not be offering room servicing during your stay to minimise cross-infection (unless requested by yourselves) but will be cleaning thoroughly between guests.
- The comfortable sitting room and dining area will of course be cleaned very frequently and there will be hand sanitisers in the sitting room and at the entrance to the chalets for guest use.
- Our friendly chalet staff will wear masks and we ask you to do the same whilst moving around the chalet although not when seated in the main chalet areas.
- The sauna will be cleaned daily and will be available to book by one group each day
- We will seat you in the dining area in your “bubble” with 1 metre spacing between groups and will ask you to sit 1 metre apart in our relaxed sitting room. We will serve you your pre-dinner drinks and canapes.
Ask Us a Question...
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions you may have. Call +44(0)1603 477471 or email us below...
Lift passes & Equipment
We have everything you need for the ultimate skiing holiday, for beginners and seasoned skiers.Read More
Like the idea of being cooked for but fancy a bit more independence? Why not try our semi-catered apartments for the best of both worlds! Read more...
What’s going on on the pistes? Check out the snow report for detailed information.Snow Report