Our Megeve catered Ski Chalet Hotel Rond Point has the ambience of a small friendly hotel.
It is ideally located in the centre of Megeve, just a couple of minutes walk from the central square and the Chamois lift. Perfect for those who want to maximise their time enjoying the shops, boutiques, bars and nightclubs.
It has 13 comfortable but not luxurious bedrooms, each with en-suite shower or bath and WC, hairdryer and homely furnishing . There is lots of hot water. Downstairs you can relax in front of a log fire in the attractive lounge areas and have a pre-dinner drink and appetisers at the inexpensive bar.
We employ an excellent chef who serves porridge, eggs, fresh fruit, cereals, yoghurts, croissants and pain au chocolat for breakfast, cooks fresh cakes or pastries for afternoon tea and of course a high quality three course evening meal complete with wine.
- Warm balsamic beetroot, pear and fennel salad
- Roast duck breast and confit leg, saute Savoy cabbage with lardons and chestnuts
- Chocolate, coffee and cardamom mousse
There is a games room in the basement, equipped with English satellite TV (free to view channels), video player and board games.
- Sunday morning timed transfers (see our transfer page for more details)
- En-suite chalet accommodation
- Free welcome drink of your choice on arrival
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Appetisers before dinner
- 3 course dinner prepared to a high standard by an experienced chef (except Friday - staff night off)
- Complimentary wine with dinner
- Coffee and mints
- Free wireless internet access
- Computer available for guest use
- Friendly and professional staff
- Join The Unthank Ski Club, free of charge for friendly, social skiing
- Download ski itineraries to make the most of your stay
Please note, smoking is not permitted in our chalets.
Ski Weekends & Short Breaks
For those guests who don't have time to take a full week off work, we also offer Megeve short ski breaks and ski weekends. A great way to have a wonderful few days skiing and relaxing without breaking the bank.