Our Megeve superior ski chalet is Chalet Les Clochettes.
This superior Megeve ski chalet sleeps ten people in five comfortable bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own balcony and en-suite bathroom complete with complimentary toiletries.
If your party is larger, the ski chalet can be extended by a further two en-suite bedrooms and an additional bed-sitting room, using the apartment upstairs.
The ski chalet has a huge sitting area and dining room, that have been refurbished this year and have spectacular views and a sunny terrace. The sitting room has two deep, comfortable sofas as well as plenty of window seating. There is also a flat screen television with British free view TV, DVD, CD player as well as a selection of board games and books.
You are welcomed to this charming chalet in Megeve with a glass of champagne presented by your chef and chalet host who are there to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible. Our priority is always on providing superb evening meals and we have an experienced chef cooking delicious 4 course meals for you every night (except Fridays which are staff night off!). Appellation controllee wine is also included with your dinner to truly complement your meal. Couple that with a filling cooked breakfast to start your day, a selection of home-made cakes on return from skiing and canapes and aperitifs before dinner and you will not be going hungry!
Sample menu plan:
Canapes - Chilli, lime & garlic tiger prawns, Smoked duck breast & truffled celeriac remoulade tarlet
Warm Smoked salmon, Fennel & Pink Grapefruit cerviche, sweet mustard dressing & chicory salad
Our Megeve superior ski chalet is well located, next to our Ski Chalet-Hotel Sylvana, just 3 mins walk from the Rochebrune cable car and you can ski back to the same place. It is a 5 minute stroll down to the central square of Megeve.
- Welcome Champagne on arrival
- En-suite accommodation with complimentary toiletries
- Cooked breakfast including bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts, pastries etc.
- Home cooked cakes for afternoon tea
- Canapes and aperitifs
- 4 course dinner prepared to an extremely high standard by a experienced chef (6 nights)
- Complimentary good quality wine with dinner
- Coffee & mints
- Free wireless internet access
- Friendly and professional staff
- Join The Unthank Ski Club, free of charge for friendly, social skiing
- Alternatively download ski itineraries to make the most of your stay.
- Free Airport transfer on Sunday mornings
Ski Weekends and Short Ski Breaks
For those guests who don't have time to take a full week off work, we also offer Megeve short ski breaks and ski weekends. A great way to have a wonderful few days skiing and relaxing without breaking the bank.
Please note smoking is not permitted in any of our Megeve ski chalets.