Relax and leave everything to us at our beautiful superior catered Chalet Les Clochettes in Megeve.
At a glance benefits of our superior catered chalet Les Clochettes:
- Wonderfully spacious sitting area
- Luxurious leather armchairs and deep comfy sofas
- Large dining area with glass plate doors to sunny veranda
- 5 comfortable en-suite twin/double bedrooms all with balconies
- Crisp white linen and plump duvets
- French complimentary toileteries
- Well appointed en-suite bathrooms
- Superb cooking from a professional live-in chef couple
- Delicious cakes, canapes and 4 course meals
- For larger groups extend into the upstairs apartment
- WIFI throughout
- Quiet location
- 150m from the Rochebrune cable car
- 5 minute stroll down to the central Megeve village square
- Ideal for short ski breaks as well as week breaks
- Bookable on a room by room basis as well as a whole chalet
Our superior catered ski chalet Les Clochettes is in an ideal quiet location for those that want to enjoy the peace of the mountains but still only a few minutes stroll down to the centre of Megeve to enjoy the picturesque cobbled streets, bars and boutiques. Just 150m from the Rochebrune cable car it's very close to the slopes. But the real joy is the chalet. Beautifully proportioned with a large, spacious sitting room, looking out onto the Rochebrune mountain, you can enjoy a delicious aperetif and canapes from the comfort of the leather armchairs, or perhaps from the sunny veranda whilst discussing your day on the slopes. Relax over a 4 course dinner with appellation controllee wine prepared by your own professional live in chef and served by your knowledgeable host there to ensure your comfort. Then hit the hay and collapse into soft, deep beds made with crisp linen. All of our five bedrooms have balconies and en-suite bathrooms as well as complimentary french perfumed toileteries. Wake well rested for the day ahead on the slopes. A hearty cooked breakfast will set you up for the day. Enjoy!
The Clochettes can be booked as a whole or on a room by room basis. It is also available for ski weekends and short ski breaks, ideal since the transfer time from Geneva is only just over an hour.
If your party is larger than 10 people then we can extend the chalet to include the apartment above which sleeps an additional 4-6 people.
Sample menu plan:
Canapes - Chilli, lime & garlic tiger prawns, Smoked duck breast & truffled celeriac remoulade tarlet
Warm Smoked salmon, Fennel & Pink Grapefruit cerviche, sweet mustard dressing & chicory salad
- Welcome Champagne on arrival
- En-suite accommodation with complimentary toiletries
- Cooked breakfast including bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, yoghurts, pastries etc.
- Home cooked cakes for afternoon tea
- Canapes and aperitifs
- 4 course dinner prepared to an extremely high standard by a experienced chef (6 nights)
- Complimentary good quality wine with dinner
- Coffee & mints
- Free wireless internet access
- Friendly and professional staff
- Join The Unthank Ski Club, free of charge for friendly, social skiing
- Alternatively download ski itineraries to make the most of your stay.
- Free Airport transfer on Sunday mornings
Please note, smoking is not permitted in our chalets.
Click here to see our most recent guest reviews
Ski Weekends & Short Breaks
For those guests who don't have time to take a full week off work, we also offer Megeve short ski breaks and ski weekends. A great way to have a wonderful few days skiing and relaxing without breaking the bank.